- Direct +44 (0) 203 805 2847
- Mobile +44 (0) 7894 172 511
James advises clients on a broad range of corporate finance transactions with a particular focus on corporate real estate matters and renewables. He advises on complex joint ventures (whether in corporate, partnership, trust-based or contractual form and often involving several jurisdictions).
In addition, James has broad experience of advising clients on debt financings (senior and mezzanine), structured acquisitions and disposals, and corporate reorganisations.
James also has expertise in the following core areas:
- regulatory work (including administration agreements, depositary arrangements, operator agreements and management arrangements);
- collaboration and development agreements; and
- co-investment arrangements and structuring investments in a variety of contexts (including in joint ventures and funds, and utilising a range of vehicles).
He also advises clients on constitutional matters, board governance and directors’ duties.