Join us as a Trainee
At White & Black we recruit individuals we feel will contribute to the future success of our business. We are looking for business people first who exhibit a genuine commitment to work in the commercial world. We don’t have quotas and although we usually take between one or two trainees each year, if we see exceptional candidates, our flexible approach enables us to offer people who meet our criteria.
How we Assess Applications for Training Contracts
Our application process is through our application form which can be found by clicking here: Application Form for Training Contract and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember you are applying to a specialist corporate and technology firm, our selection process will assess your desire and ambition to work within this sector.
If your application is successful, you will be invited to attend an assessment day in our Oxford office, alongside other candidates, where we will assess your skills in accordance with our criteria. No knowledge of the law is expected or required.
The deadline for the submission of application forms for our 2022 training contracts is 30 June 2020. We expect that our assessment day will take place in July 2021.
What we Expect
- Demonstrate commercial knowledge, whether through previous work experience or their studies.
- Demonstrate a strong intellect, excellent written and communication skills.
- Show an ability to think independently but work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Express a genuine interest and passion for technology. This could be evidenced through work experience, personal interests, membership of tech societies or course modules/study.
- Display an out-going, outward looking, interest in the international world.
- A desire to learn and improve.
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals who embrace challenges and are driven to succeed.
What You Get
- You’ll become part of a team where collaboration is valued within a flat structure.
- You’ll become a tech specialist not a ‘jack of all trades’.
- You’ll join a team of incredible pedigree & calibre.
- A tailored training programme combing legal, financial & business skills.
- A beautiful, healthy working environment-within a UNESCO world heritage site.
- A good benefits package & support with financial & practical matters.
How to apply